Heart of Arkansas United Way Regional Grants are available to organizations that serve or operate in Saline, Baxter, Clark, Drew, or Hot Spring Counties. Applications for our 2020-21 grant cycle will be available Monday July 6, and are due on Friday, July 31. Below are the guidelines and eligibility requirements for our grant applicants. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Mollie Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.435.3203.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
HOW TO APPLY USING FOUNDANT
We have a new system for applications! We're excited to be utilizing Foundant as our grants software for the first time this year. To learn more about how to use Foundant, watch the videos below.
- Grant Site Access and Account Creation
- Applying for Funding
- Your Applicant Dashboard
- Collaborate on Your Application
OUR FOCUS AREAS
- Recognized 501(c)3 non-profit, tax exempt organization and/or a tax-exempt entity by the IRS
- Locally based volunteer board of directors or management body that meets at least quarterly, makes policy decisions and holds election of officers
Registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State, if required
Applicants must submit most recent IRS form 990 or 990 EZ, if required by the IRS
- Serve or operate in one or more of the following counties: Saline, Baxter, Clark, Drew, or Hot Spring. NOTE: agencies wishing to request funding for work related to more than one county must complete a separate application for each county.
Grant funds may be spent for general administrative support or capacity building.
Grant funds cannot be sought for capital expenditures such as building, plans, construction or renovation.
Grant funds cannot be sought for proselytization.
- Minimum request is $1,000.00.