Community Investment Grants for the 2021-22 fiscal year will be awarded in two grant cycles: Summer/Fall, and Winter/Spring. Community Investment Grants are available to organizations that serve or operate in Pulaski or Lonoke Counties. Applications for our Summer/Fall 2021 grant cycle will be available Tuesday, June 1 and will be due Friday, July 9. Evaluation of Summer/Fall grants will be based on application only.
If you are interested in applying, click through the tabs below to learn more or download our summary document here. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Mollie Palmer at email@example.com.
- Grant funding range will be $2,500-$20,000
June 1: Grants Available
July 9: Grant Applications Due
Early September: Grant Announcements made
Grants will be paid in two installments, made in September and December 2021.
- Those directly impacted by COVID-19
- Individuals and families living below the ALICE threshold.
- Recognized 501(c)3 non-profit, tax exempt organization and/or a tax-exempt entity by the IRS
- Locally based volunteer board of directors or management body that meets at least quarterly, makes policy decisions and holds election of officers
Registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State, if required
- Serve or operate in Pulaski and/or Lonoke Counties
- Total Revenue up to $199,999: Must submit signed copy of IRS form 990 (or 990EZ) and compiled financial statements issued by an independent certified or licensed accountant
- Total Revenue of $200,000-499,999: Must submit signed copy of IRS 990 and independent financial review by certified or licensed accountant
- Total Revenue of $500,000 or greater: Must submit signed copy of IRA form 990 and audited financial statement issued by certified or licensed accountant.
Grant funds may be spent for general administrative support or capacity building.
Grant funds cannot be sought for capital expenditures such as building, plans, construction or renovation.
Grant funds cannot be sought for proselytization.