Community Investment Grants are available to organizations that serve or operate in Pulaski or Lonoke Counties. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Mollie Palmer at email@example.com or 501-435-3203.
Our grant process has been temporarily suspended as we evaluate our response to covid-19
Before You Begin
HOW TO APPLY using foundant
We have a new system for applications! We're excited to be utilizing Foundant as our grants software for the first time this year. To learn more about how to use Foundant, watch the videos below.
- Grant Site Access and Account Creation
- Applying for Funding
- Your Applicant Dashboard
- Collaborate on Your Application
OUR FOCUS AREAS
- Recognized 501(c)3 non-profit, tax exempt organization and/or a tax-exempt entity by the IRS
- Locally based volunteer board of directors or management body that meets at least quarterly, makes policy decisions and holds election of officers
- Demonstrates effectiveness of its programs/services through measurable outcomes
- Works in Partnership with other organizations to positively impact our community and its citizens
- Registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State, if required
- Serve or operate in Pulaski and/or Lonoke Counties.
UPDATE: Clarification on Financial Requirements
- Total Revenue up to $199,999: Signed copy of IRS form 990 (or 990EZ) and compiled financial statements issued by an independent certified or licensed accountant
- Total Revenue of $200,000-499,999: Signed copy of IRS 990 and independent financial review by certified or licensed accountant
- Total Revenue of $500,000 or greater: Signed copy of IRS form 990 and audited financial statement issued by certified or licensed accountant.
- Organizations may apply for funds to start a new program or support an existing program.
- Up to 10% of grant funds may be used for administrative expenses associated with the program.
- Grant funds cannot be sought for capital expenditures such as building, plans, construction or renovation.
- Grant funds cannot be sought for proselytization.
- Minimum grant request is $5,000.00.